Engineering at Brink Commerce is highly inclusive, helpful, and collaborative. We work in small autonomous teams that take full responsibility, end to end, for their respective part of Brink Commerce. This includes writing code with high standards, testing, monitoring, measuring quality, and guaranteeing service reliability.
You will join a team where everyone shares a common interest in distributed backend systems, their scalability, and continued development. Together we strive to find new ways to enhance our product, and by doing so, deliver value to our customers.
What you'll be doing
- Own services end to end. Decide how best to build, test, deploy and monitor.
- Work with large-scale, highly available, and resilient eCommerce services.
- Be an integral part of a team and strengthen its culture and ways of working. Common practices include agile methodologies, pair and mob programming.
- Work with automated deployment enabling code releases multiple times a day.
- Succeed, fail, and learn together with your team. Work with modern tools, programming languages, and frameworks that excite you.
You should have
- Experience with APIs such as GraphQL and REST, and product development.
- A passion for writing clean, efficient, and testable code.
- Experience with Agile practices (Pair-programming, DDD, TDD, BDD, CI/CD).
Technologies and services we work with
- Lambda (AWS)
- DynamoDB (AWS)
- AppSync (AWS)
- EventBridge (AWS)
- API Gateway (AWS)
- OpenSearch fka ElasticSearch (AWS)
What we can offer you
- Culture - You'll have an opportunity to work with highly talented, helpful, and motivated people with an average experience of 8+ years from some of Sweden's most renowned companies in eCommerce such as H&M, Klarna, Daniel Wellington.
- Learning - We have a learning and development-focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and hackathons.
- Compensation - We offer a competitive salary together with pension and insurance plans. All employees are offered 30 days of annual leave.
- Relocation - We can offer relocation support to Stockholm if you are looking to relocate.
Diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative backgrounds and experiences. We aim to hire great people and we value ambition, mindset, and output over anything else.
We also believe in contributing back to the open-source community and encouraging our employees to participate in theirs or our open source projects.
Brink Commerce is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an open and inclusive environment for all our employees.
Does this sound interesting? Send us an email!