Last updated: 2022-03-21
We at Brink Commerce of course assume that all our customers will comply with our agreement, will use the service only as intended and with common sense! However, for the sake of clarity, we have in this Acceptable Use Policy (”AUP”) tried to describe certain non-permitted activities (hopefully self-evident). You acknowledge that it would be difficult to list all activities. The list below is therefore non-exhaustive.
You must not, and shall not allow or enable others to:
- use the service in a manner prohibited by law;
- violate the rights of third parties;
- try to gain unauthorized access to or disrupt any service or any device, data, account, or network;
- compromise the systems or the service, including testing the vulnerability;
- use the service beyond stipulated use parameters or in a manner causing information overload, e.g. by imposing an unreasonably large load that consumes extraordinary resources (e.g. using robots or automated systems);
- spam or distribute malware, or transmit or cause to be transmitted any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs, cancelbots or any other harmful, damaging, or destructive programs or content;
- circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- disable, tamper with, or otherwise attempt to circumvent any billing mechanisms that meter use of the service, nor force any electronic barriers or locks which have been adapted for the purpose of protecting the service; or share or transfer any license key, password, or other security devices to any other user or any third party;
- make any correction, adjustment, modification, customization, addition, creation of derivative works, or in any other way using any portion of the service or any software related thereto, nor seek to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, decrypt, translate or unbundle the service or related software, or attempt to extract or in any other way recreate or derive the source code or review data structures or similar materials included therein;
- publish any results of benchmark tests performed with respect to any portion of the service;
- otherwise use the service in any manner for which it was not intended or that would deprive us, in whole or in part, of any fees to which we are entitled;
- misrepresent or disguising yourself (including “phishing”, impersonating anyone else, or making false implications);
- violate the privacy of others, including publishing or posting private and confidential information about other persons without legal ground to do so;
- use the service to stalk, harass or post threats of violence against others;
- post, upload, share or submit content that infringes Brink Commerce´s or a third party’s intellectual property or other rights, including copyrights, trademark, patents, trade secrets, moral rights, privacy rights, or any other right;
- post, upload, share or submit any content which is fraudulent, illegal, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic (including child pornography), harassing or hateful, or which encourages illegal conduct or attacks others based on race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age or medical condition.
The term “content” means, for the purpose of this AUP: (1) any information, data, text, code, scripts, music, sound, photos, graphics, videos, messages, tags, interactive features, or other materials that you post, upload, share, submit, or otherwise provide in any manner to the service and (2) any other materials, content or data which you use with the service. Without affecting any other remedies available to us, Brink Commerce may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your or any of your users´ accounts or access to the service and/or remove content (where removal is possible) without any notice or liability, in the event that Brink Commerce (in its sole discretion) determines that this AUP has been violated. You will promptly notify us of any circumstance which may constitute a violation of the AUP of which you become aware (including such circumstance which could lead to claims, demands or actions against, or bad will for, Brink Commerce) and will provide us with all relevant information relating to such event or circumstance to us at our request.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org